LD'e crude cottonseed oil refiner with reasonable price
LD'E MAIN BUSINESS FIELD:
10-500T/H oil material first cleaning,drying and storage section turn-key project;
100-3000 T/D oil pretreatment, shelling and pre-press workshop turnkey project (soybean hot peeling, bean skin crushing; the soybean extrusion, high oil contained pre-press cake extrusion, and high oil contained embryos puffed; of direct puffed). Rice bran production line turn-key project;
100~300TPD Solvent extraction workshop turnkey project (Drag chain extractor, Rotocel extractor, loop type extractor, DTDC separated machine, the full negative pressure evaporation, paraffin wax recovery, leaching workshop degum, phospholipid concentrate);
30-1000T/D oil continuous grade one or two physical (chemical) refining productionline;
20-3000T/D sunflower oil, rice bran oil, corn germ oil dewaxing turn-key project;
10-200T/D Fatty acid esterification production cooking oil production line.
WHAT IS THE REFINED OIL LIKE?
(1) Crude oil refining workshop is through take off impurity, Degumming, decoloring,
deodorization, removeing wax, fractionation etc. to achieve different standards edible oil.
At present, Having four grade of edible oil, different oil grades have different requirements for quality and machines.
It is suitable for refining various crude vegetable oil, such as sunflower oil, tea oil, peanut oil,
cottonseed oil, palm oil, rice bran oil, soybean oil, corn oil etc.
(2) Main parts: refining pot, decoloration pot, deodorization pot, oil pumps and other parts
WHAT ARE THE REFINING MACHINES LIKE?
REFINING WORKING PROCESS:
(1) Pump crude edible oil into refining tank and heat with conduction oil, and the temperature will reach about 70°C-80°C after one hour. (2) Put decolorizing oil into deodorization tank with vacuum pump. Heat and process with steam for odor removal. After filtering, you will get final oil product.
FUNCTIONS OF MAIN REFINING PARTS:
(1) Refining section: used to P-acid de-gumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing.
(2) Decoloring section: used to remove off pigments, bleaching oils and grease dehydrate.
(3) Deodorizing section: to remove off the odor components in oil.
(4) Dewaxing: used to remove off the wax in the oil, in order to get the high quality oil.
(5) Conduction oil furnace: supply the needed heat energy for the required device,
temperature reach above 280°C.
(6) Steam generator: produce the needing steam for de-odoring and distillation.
(7) Vacuum pump: supply needing vacuum for dehydrate, de-color, de-odor. Vacuum degree
can reach above 755mm Hg.
(8) Filter: filter clay, filter out clear oil.
(9) Air compressor: blow dry bleached clay, blow empty the leftover oil in the press filter.
WHAT CERTIFICATES DO LD'E HAVE?
Still have questions?
What should you do??
Do not worry!
SAM is always here!!
Just Contact SAM!!!